Along with Instagram and YouTube, TikTok is the next huge social media network. This app, which has millions of users throughout the world, is the best place to digitally market your business. Many people believe Tik Tok is only for the younger generation, however it is used and posted by people of various ages. Since gaining popularity in 2020, it has become one of the most popular social media apps. Tik Tok provides a variety of genres and categories to suit everyone's tastes.
Tik Tok focuses in videos that are under a minute long. It usually includes a variety of dances, lifestyles, pranks, cuisine recipes, DIY categories, and other things. This platform, in comparison to other apps, gives beginners a better chance of having one of their videos go viral.
The Tik Tok algorithm is always evolving, and it pushes out content depending on other users' preferences for similar films. If you've ever used the app, you'll know that the For You page is completely customizable and constantly changes depending on what you're watching. From a marketing perspective, this feature allows a marketer to develop a digital marketing campaign geared at their company's target demographic, which will appear on their For You pages. The network has been a great way for people to gain a lot of followers, but it's been underutilized by businesses searching for new customers.
Tik Tok offers many advantages, like being free, having millions of active users, being simple to use, and having numerous features. Here are a few video marketing ideas for your company:
1. With a music playing in the background, tell your tale through images taken over the years of your journey.
2. Take the "all about my company" challenge.
3. Showcase what your company has accomplished.
4. From the perspective of an employee, a normal day in my life
5. Demonstrate the before and after of your company.
6. Use the current true/false video trend to disprove industry or business fallacies.
7. Perform the "now look at this" task, in which you demonstrate your business and achievements.
8. Use the current hot song to follow the "get to know me" trend.
9. Displaying the product or service that your company provides to customers
10. Work on a day-to-day basis.
11. Answering the most common inquiries